Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tongue-In-Cheek.

Action speaks louder than words.

Just last night, at around the same time as now,

I wrote the words.

Then, for the rest of the day,

I did the action.


Life isn't just a game of quit.

We learn to evaluate every action we undertake,

Not just for knowledge sake,

But to be reapplied into life once again to constantly improve.

I always admire keystrokes. If given a chance,

I would want to record down one person's keystrokes for a month,

Every key he's pressed on his keyboard.

Print the records out onto a roll and analyse them for hours on end.

The beauty of such a record would be that every action undertaken can be retraced,

And not only retraced, but analysed for mistakes.

If we can record down every action we take, for analysis,

We could learn many things about ourselves everyday.


I had a great day, she had a great day,

I feel, it's about time i made up for all my mistakes.

Bead shopping, lunch treats, uhh... -chases dragons in the sky-

But, no matter what we had chosen to do,

The real significance of today,

Was the fact that we had quality time together.

Despite the (stupid) rain, the...whatever else, drinks machine,

It still was really good time spent together.

[Wait, did all that make sense? I'm having a blank, don't mind.]

I wish we could have more time for each other.

Thanks dear, for everything today,

I love you.


Alright,

I have like, this culture of death brooding inside me.

It's a really, bad feeling.

(I'm hungry, that's bad too by the way.)

I don't really know if i'm ready for Ipoh yet.

I just hope everything turns out well.

And i'll be back all ready to take care of my baby once again.


Okay, just to end off on a good note,

(Bad note first, i'm really hungry...)

I tried that Naughty G drink. Yeah,

Truth is, it's not very...helpful.

The only, well, good thing i noticed about it is,

After a while, you start to feel a bit warm,

But that's it.

So, Naughty G's just more like a cardigan in a can, really.

Helps keep out the chills! Hahaha!

Oh well.

And, oh, Naughty G tastes like crap.

No, really, no lies.

When you smell it, it smells like Red Bull.

When you drink it, it tastes like....

It tastes like something that will turn you off.

Verdict: Don't bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment