skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Angel Stole The Poetry
Monday, December 14, 2009
I'm Alright.
Hey, everyone!
I'm back from ipoh.
Cartarsis or not, it certainly was an enriching experience.
I'll blog about it later, i guess, i'm too tired to think.
So expect more from this page in a while!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Linguissentials
Gerard Alexis Lee,
11031993.
Simply Single,
06022010.
Read, tag, don't spam,
Created on,
18112009.
Soundtolife
Music
Playlist
at
MixPod.com
The other more importants:
Pen flow, paper seeping, non-stop, inspiring,
Murder
10 years ago
Confessional poetry, not the box.
(#52) Moving Out
15 years ago
Pornstoletheromance's
Leave History To Itself
►
2010
(16)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(28)
▼
December
(14)
What.
Hate Speech.
Back, back.
I Don't Want To Go.
Into The Mirror.
Dear Ethereal.
Sometimes.
I'm Alright.
Season Finale.
Penultimatum.
Tongue-In-Cheek.
Le Hannon, Hrirl Vuin
Analyse The Heart.
(#5) Hunger.
►
November
(14)
No comments:
Post a Comment