I'm back. Well, i've been back for quite a while already.
I was just...too tight on with things to post, so, here goes.
Malacca was okay, though rather painful inbetween,
The stupid phone of mine won't connect to any provider.
Correction, it's more stressful because,
It clearly WAS connected, but it won't let me send any of my smses.
Thing is, it DID let me! Only rarely.
Oh well. Whatever it is, i'm back.
We did a couple of interesting things during then,
Walk, shop, eat, eat, (eat), (and again),
Satay celup ftw! <33
Looks can deceive(:
Time's passing quickly, too fast.
Too much faster than i'd like it to go by.
I need more time. I have so many loose ends needing tying.
Haiz, but i can't fool myself any longer.
There's a knot i can never tie.
More like, there's a knot that will keep slipping loose.
I will keep tying it, without fail.
But, just the next day, and the next day,
The knot will free itself again. Waiting for me to tie it again.
And if i don't tie it, i feel terrible.
Even after i tie the knot, this special knot will never tie up.
Hahaha, metaphors, metaphors. Mind the last pun.
I know, i will keep tying this knot up.
Maybe until one of us finally goes.
I never want to think of that day, though i cannot escape it.
And, even with the time i have,
I may not be able to use some of it.
She's leaving on the 26th.
A month before her birthday.
Yes dear, i still remember.
I remember it so clearly, just the way you said it.
"I have one rule for you. You must never forget my birthday."
"I know, i won't ever forget it, promised. And what about this day too?"
Hahaha. I might be inaccurate by a few words.
Haiz. She'll be home after 3 days i think, if i calculated right.
Please be home, dear.
If i lose you, i will hate malaysia for the rest of my life.
And i will hate myself for letting you go.
Don't forget to have fun too baby.
And remember i'm always here for you.

No comments:
Post a Comment