Sunday, December 6, 2009

Penultimatum.

It's officially sunday, now.

It was a...bad day with a pinch of goodness.

But before we dive into timelines (no history lessons, don't worry),

I'm just gonna share a little bit on this guy i'm talking to, right now,

I've no idea who's he in person though. Don't need to know either.


Well,

It was so interesting, because,

He was talking, just casually (it was an online game),

Then he went quiet for a while,

And suddenly, maybe about twenty minutes later,

He suddenly burst out:

"Oh yeahh f*ck yeahh i ate my gf out like nom nom nom nom nom"

"And a lil lululululuu"

Being me, two things went through my head.

One: OMG. HAHAHA!!

Two: Aww shiz...i miss my girl.

So, i replied,

"LOL. Damn you, you made me miss my gf to bits."

(I don't L33TSpeak [Elitespeak] at all, unlike many gamers in the world.)

Then he goes,

"LOL. You broke up with your gf?"

At this point, i'm puzzled as to how he managed to reach such a conclusion,

So i go,

"Huh? Nah, why should i have?"

"It's just that i haven't seen her since....

(Then i realise it's not very long actually)

...yesterday." (I assumed it was still saturday, that is.)

Then, this is where things start to get interesting,

Coz he then goes on to say:

"Cool man, i eat her out everyday."

"I bang her almost everytime too."

In my head, i'm thinking, like, oookayyy, you're telling me?

I don't even know you!!

Then, he bounces the statement into a question at me,

"U f*ck your gf everyday?"

At this point, i'm starting to realise things are going to get a bit wild.

"No, i don't, not just yet."

So he replies:

"You still vergen?" Terrible spelling, i know.

I go, "Yep, and so is she." -proudly!-

Then, he tells me his life story:

"Lol, u shud try."

"My gf loves it. Gave it to her on her birthday."

"I lost it when i was 12. Now i'm 13."

"She lost hers same time."

"She was a vergen too. It felt good."

"At least i noe i'm not getting sht girls."

"Fuckk yeah i want her now."

You'll realise, as a....more, mature person,

For a girl who's supposedly not classified as his 'sht girl',

She is actually, pretty, uhh, loose?

And they're THIRTEEN, for goodness sake!

I'm not in any position to comment, though.

So i say,

"Cool, i'm 16 with her too."

Then he goes, like a sexual instructor:

"Why dun you call ur gf and ask her come over and you bang her."

"I'm sure u will do anything for pussy."

Then i go:

"I'm sure any man would, but dude, it's 2 in the morning. She's nicely asleep."

And then, he suddenly becomes the guru, and, he imparts his wisdom:

"Your gf will wake up any time for your dick. She wants it."

And then, it kind of..died there. Probably because i ran out of things to say.

I wasn't stunned speechless,

I was....awed speechless.

Awed by this thirteen year old telling me about sex.

Okay, maybe not awed.

Just....feeling 'stare-open-mouthed'.

Hahaha, oh well! What's the world becoming.


Okay, i'm becoming really tired now. I'm not kidding.

Whyy, i wonder!!

Oh well.

It's just a day more, and i'll be off.

I don't want to lose her for a week.

I'm especially scared that, when i'm there, i can't contact her at all.

I'll be depressed to bits.

I'm planning on finding a phone-watch there.

The last time i went, i saw one, and i swear, those things are genius.

They can help you in any tight situation.

And i'm not kidding, they're miracle workers.


Okay, now i'm really, really tired.

I'll end off here for now.

My girl's going to kill me soon, for sleeping late.

I know, dear, i know, 9 o clock every night right.

Only we two know that rule. (When we live together, that is.)

But only she knows the real reason why bedtime's so early.

No comments:

Post a Comment