Monday, December 7, 2009

Season Finale.

I'm actually, really blank to the head now.

The only reason why i'm writing this post is,

To inform my lovely readers that i would be away.

Not because i'd really love to, but, i must.

I'll be away from the 7th, (my 10th month with her!! -cries-)

To the 14th, in the morning, if i'm not wrong.

I'll be leaving for Ipoh (or, iPoh, if you're cheeky).

Don't miss me!


Well, okay, other than that,

Being waaaay past 12am already, it's officially the 7th of December.

Happy 10th, dearie.

Haiz, i know, i know.

I really wish i could spend it with you, baby.

Having you means so much to me, and i never want to lose you.

I cherish you too much.

People say, time flies when you're having fun.

10 months did zip by really quickly,

Even though we took everything step by step and we never forgot to treasure each other.

You're flawless to me, and i never want you to do anything that compromises who you are, dear.

You are really special, baby.

Let's see each other through, alright?

You have my promises, i'll always make an effort to keep them, dear.

I know i've broken some, you've forgiven me.

I'll keep trying to be better and better to you dear.

Only because seeing you happy is my happiness too,

And that's only because i love you so much, my dear.

Happy 10th month, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment