I've been thinking it over, for the past few hours.
I've reached a conclusion about myself.
No matter how much i try, or attempt to do things the way i think i should,
I'm still just a baby.
I tell people how "Oh he's still young, he's still immature,"
"Just let him be and he'll grow up to understand."
But, really. I'm immature too.
I realised how much i take comfort in my girl because she's my pillar of strength,
And, and, i always see her as the mature one,
Even though she's told me (before) that i am the one leading her.
Or something like that.
I feel so immature, i feel ashamed of myself.
I just feel like a young boy all over again,
One that knows nothing about the world,
One that cares about nothing except himself.
People say, "Don't grow up too fast".
But i really think i should.
I feel i haven't been taking responsibilities seriously enough.
I feel i haven't put in enough effort into the things i do.
I feel i haven't been who i'm supposed to be,
Or who i tell people i am.
And we all know what i'm referring to, don't we.
She'll know, i'm sure she knows what i mean.
I really want to grow up.
I want to start becoming a man.
I've got a life i need to head by myself.
I guess i've been fooling around for a while, have i.
Then again, someone will turn to me and say,
"Hey, i read your post. You've grown up."
Now, i'm in a dilemma.
You decide for yourself what you think of me.
After all the thinking,
I'm back to square one.
I'm still confused.
I feel immature, still.
Yet i know, people think otherwise of me.
Gah.
Murder
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment