Thursday, November 26, 2009

Swan Song.

Today's the (official) end of the school year.

It's been a year gone by slowly, until the IGCSEs came.

Now, it's all over.

I don't really care to reminisce the days. I'm glad it's all over, really.

Haiz, i need a night. Just a night to tie myself together again.

I'm losing myself each day.

I need a night to tie myself together because i'm slipping my grip.

Or maybe i was holding on to myself too tight.


Okay, i won't beat about the bush.

I need a night to meet her. I need my soul to heal itself.

Things just recently happened. I won't mention any details, so quit wishing.

It's left me pretty broken up inside.

I really never thought such a thing would ever happen.


To confess a bit,

She felt a bit imposing, a bit over-eager to...fufill her agenda, whatever it was.

The 'she' is not my girlfriend, you.

She's still the Pretty Perfect in my life.

I just need to be patient and endure the hurt, and keep it in for a while.

I need to wait for time to reveal things to me before i decide again.

I just want to solve things, not start a war.

Oh well.


Craps, i'm too tired inside to go to the gym.

Yeah, call me lazy, whatever.

Tell me if lazy people have red and dry eyes.

Okay, i'm sounding like a self-pitying mopey.

I'll just go to the gym, screw this.


I need to see her, really.

The her with the capital 'H'.

Her.

She's my soul food. Really. Not that i eat her soul up but...

Aah you get it.


I'm so tired i could just drop brain dead.

My brain's overclocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment