Friday, November 20, 2009

Peace, Please, Peace.

Eleven. Eleven fourty-four in the night.

Okay, i don't want to be blogging about this, but,

I'm scared. It's not a lie.

The more i write about it, the more it scares me.

I won't write about it anymore.

This is what i hate about fear.

It taxes the brain, and, yet, it doesn't allow your brain to rest when it's tired.

That's all i will say.

The Lord is my Strength. †


Anyways, i'm glad she's happy.

I feel peace when she smiles.

I saw her pretty eyes, today.

It's not her eyes that make her who she is.

Her eyes are empty, though soft and elegant.

It's her smile that fills those eyes up.

They fill her face up, brighten those eyes.

That's what makes her special.


It's that little peace i get when she's smiling that allows me to throw all my worries away.

I won't want to leave a webprint for others to search on, so i won't go into details.

I might be president someday, who knows? Hahaha.

Just messing. No one will vote me president with my mischievious 'cut off water supply' plots.

Nonetheless, people who already know, already know what problems i mean.

Okay, everytime i feel fearful or scared, i'll just write a cross (†) out.

I think that's what's going to help me cope.

Haiz.

Yeah, yeah, think of me as a scared little guy.

Everyone has their fears too, kay.




Oh well. Time's almost midnight.

I think i will play music tonight to drown out the silence when i sleep. †

I hope, i pray that my mom's still awake.

Watching a korean drama, whatever.

Every night i face the same fear,

Just walking into the dark, from one door to another. †

I fear danger. Someone lost. Especially my mom.

If i lose my dad, i'll feel hurt.

But, if i lose my mom, i'll..i don't even know what i'll do.

Nevermind. I shouldn't feel scared tonight. Not tonight.

The Lord is my Strength.

I've had a good day. Better days to come, too.

I like to believe in that, especially now.

I've come clean tonight. I leave no lies.

This is the reason why i don't watch horror movies.

Even the word scares me. †

No comments:

Post a Comment