Monday, November 30, 2009

Saving Grace.

Hey, all.

I can't wait for tomorrow (today).

Gah, i'm thinking about Ipoh now.

I don't actually feel prepared to go.

It's a week. A week less from my holidays.

A week less from Pretty Perfect.

I just don't feel secure leaving everything behind, really.

Nonetheless, i still have to go, so it's time to mobilise the optimism.

I realised, it's so much easier for me to write a poem that to just write a post.

I don't actually know if it's because i'm becoming less social, or, life is just too plain.

Maybe, my life's a bit too private? Heh.

If that were the sole reason, i wouldn't care less about it.

I'm just really hoping i bump into someone i know on the streets when i walk about.

Okay, let me rephrase that:

I'm just really hoping i bump into a true friend on the streets when i walk about.

That's right. For example,

I met Matthew Tan at church today.

We don't speak much, but, it's still nice meeting someone who's not against you in any aspect of life.

I really admire the IB guys. They're like, i don't even know how to put it.

Admirable? Independant?

Haha, i "can't wait" for the IAs!

Internal Assessment, that is.

Or, as they call it, Insanity Accelerator.

Gah, IB.

IB. I'm Busy.

Hahaha.

Okay, i'm gonna end off soon.

I'm just curious to know, though,

Who actually follows my blog?

Other than Girlfriend the girlfriend.

Okay, if you're following pornstoletheromance,

Flaunt your identity on the tagboard kay!

The theme of your tagline is: Twilifering.

Example:

"Twilifers enjoy gothic porn."

No comments:

Post a Comment