Met her at 9.30 or so?
(She keeps running away, why ah? Haha!)
Then, we went to watch a movie. My Girlfriend Is An Agent.
It's a really cool show! It's so hilarious i'd actually watch it again.
What does this word sound like to you? :
"Harimao."
Does it sound like...a panda to you?
Hahahaha! It's actually 'spy' in korean. Or more like, 'agent'.
-cleverly skips private movie-simultaneous details-
Don't think sick either.
Then, then,
We had a walk-a-thon,
Really, we do this all the time. We just walk aimlessly trying to find food.
And, we somehow end up in places like the clothes section finding for food.
More like thinking of what food to find.
In the end, we decided on Macdonalds.
My girl is SUCH a picky eater, really!!
What, don't eat what again? Beef? Pork?
Hahaha! She ate Macdonalds, not me.
I ate popcorn. It was part of my plan to lose weight.
Hahaha! I know, it's a dietfail, but what the heck.
I still had some shakerfries anyway!
(Shh! Don't tell mom i've been pigging! Kidding, kidding.)
I wonder if i should skip out this whole next part.
I might be doing you a favour, i might also be doing myself a favour.
Hahaha!
I'll leave you to fantasize. Trust me, we're both clean.
Okay, to any jealous bugger out there,
Here's a little sampler of what it's like to be me.
Don't drool on your computer, make sure.
You might get electrocuted by your keyboard. Trust me, it's not going to be nice.
Enjoy.
You like that?
I think it's rather artsy.
Hahaha!
Or high-profilerish?
Whatever, you. I don't care. I like how it felt.
Ha. That's one thing a picture can't use a thousand words to describe.

No comments:
Post a Comment