This should be considered the first post.
As usual, i'll be blogging vertically, so expect tons of gaps between sentences, i guess?
Don't ask me why, but i've been blogging like this for years on end.
I can't believe my phone decided to run out on me again,
The second wednesday in a row already.
Actually, i'm starting to like skype a lot.
I think 3-4 odd Brit Pounds isn't too bad a plan for unlimited local calls eh?
The only thing i'm not sure about is, whether it covers smses as well.
(Gah, i haven't blogged in a-g-e-s. My brain's become rusty.)
I hold Facebook responsible for this.
Speaking of Facebook, i wonder if i should copy the two other poems over here.
Obviously, one with permission from....my other half(:
Aah, can't wait for Friday.
Not for Paranormal Activity, of course! Gah, i swear,
If i freak out....oh dear.
I think it's my brain that scares me. Not the movie.
Like, like, I watch the movie, it's all fine,
But my brain MUST start conjuring up all the 'alternative situations'.
So even things like AVP become scary.
I find that, some soundtracks from movies freak me out too.
Do i sound like a...small, tiny, timid...mouse?
Hahaha.
Gah, there's a LOAD of things running through my head that i must say!
But i can't get fired by my lady boss just yet.
Gah, my brain's all blog-unworthy now!
Give me time, i'll get more interesting (racy?) ideas.
Also, here's a tribute to my old blog.
"-TRIBUTE-"
I guess, the reason why i decided to throw off my old blog was to let go of most things in the past.
And my gay senseless writing, and those random odd posts of people for people, some of which i'd rather not remember, i guess?
So, let's just assume my previous blog was....my first attempt at an essay, yes?
I'm crushing the scribbled paper, binning it,
And it's time for Draft 2. I've got to make this one better than the last time.
-The wind in those anime scenes blow into my hair with the leaves and all...-
Hahaha, sorry, had to say that. Realised i'm throwing too much of my 3rd dimension into the post.
(Eh, does this count as a 'normal post'?)
Anyway, i'd better go off now.
Got some things to attend to before bed.
Gahh...stupid phone....):
Murder
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment