I'm just going to voice out my thoughts.
Firstly, okay, that was stupid, honestly, that was stupid. I wonder what got to you, honestly. I would have never written something like that in my life. Sigh, i really wonder what's got to me.
But i'm glad, you've found a channel to all your feelings. Haiku. I can't say how important and valuable the knowledge of haiku is to me. I'm just going to write them, one by one, like photos in an album, just one frame at a time.
Speaking of photography, life's just like photography. We develop from the negatives. I love that, it makes so much sense.
Okay, i have a feeling i should do something soon, really soon. And gosh, oh dear, the competition's coming up so soon! I can't believe it, i'll be going there. I fear my hopes are shattered on the team but i just can't say it. They're all so inexperienced, like, 0 exposure. They'll get better, but just not in time to allow me to fulfill my goal for the invite. Sigh, i miss my old guys, they were just everything and so much more. I don't know exactly how far i can push, but i'm just going to have to. Even the coach doesn't care about doing well for this one.
Hmm, i've written much more than i expected to. I'm warming up to posting again, and i don't want to. Not anymore for now, just maybe a little section at most. I'm going to leave it right here.
Murder
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment