Sigh, i just had to write this, somewhere.
I don't know why, i still think of you. Everything, everything, sigh. I still just feel you're the one. I don't know why, but honestly, i just wish we could put everything behind us and restart, doing everything we didn't do, making things right. Nothing could've been more perfect, after all, even you agreed it felt like a dream.
People dream because the thing in particular that they're dreaming of is unobtainable at the point in time. Thinking about it, we can't possibly have thrown something so precious away like that. We hardly talk. I don't know if i'm submitting to reality, or i'm just still...in a state of confusion. Regardless, this is how i'm thinking right now.
Sigh, we don't even talk. I'm willing to make things we didn't do right, right. I'm willing to change. It's been a while and i doubt you'd have forgotten me either. This feels like a distress signal, but it's still words of truth. I hope somewhere, you're just reading this. Let's talk, if you're up to it. It's a longshot but i think we've given each other enough time. Even if it doesn't work out, i guess it's not too much to ask for a friendship.
There's just a part of me that you took when you left, as much of a part of you i took when we parted. We could have all these back, and so much more. I'll be so much better, i know i can. It's just a slight lesson learnt, with a tremendous punishment i've been put through. I can try better. People don't give up just after one huge failure.
Food for thought.
Murder
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment